30 June 2012

This kid is my creative hero...



From the day I could pick up a pencil, paper, tape and scissors, I loved to craft. Whether it was a castle made out of cardboard boxes or paper 'dress up dolls' with detachable clothing and accessories, I spent forever making things. I am grateful that my parents gave me the time, space and resources as it has led me to who I am today. 

Nine year old Caine Monroy spent his summer building an elaborate DIY cardboard arcade inside his dad’s used auto parts store, and invited the world to play.

Caine's up-cycled cardboard box arcade creation has something to teach us all about imagination, innovation, eco-friendliness and most of all, creating with all that you have. 

You can donate to Caine’s college scholarship fund on his website
here. Seriously though, how cool is he?!






1 comment :

  1. I smiled the whole way through. At the beginning I thought 10 mins noway I wont watch all this but I did! Go Caine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover